The Solutions Analyst provides our clients with software solutions to build efficiencies into their business processes that result in significant cost savings. Responsibilities include developing workflow within content management systems, managed print solutions, stand-alone applications, in addition to customer support, business requirements gathering, and solution design. This role demands someone who possesses strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
About QBSI, A Xerox company...
QBSI, a Xerox company, is one of Washington's leading technology and services companies specializing in document workflow solutions, software and office systems. As a division of Xerox we are able to bring comprehensive solutions to the market, with unrivaled name recognition, unsurpassed quality and extensive array of document processing products and services has made us the industry leader.
- Provides support to the sales staff for all hardware and software solutions within our product portfolio.
- Consults with customers to engineer dynamic hardware and software solutions for current and prospective customers which are tailored to increase productivity while providing measureable benefits to the customer based on their requirements and needs assessment.
- Demonstrates the features and benefits of products to internal and external clients.
- Research, install, evaluate, test and document potential new solutions within a test environment and provide recommendations portfolio of product offerings.
- Perform product launches and technical presentations to the technical, sales staff and/or customers.
- Coordinate with team members to effectively mentor, train, on standard processes when implementing hardware and software solutions.
- Perform analysis and requirements gathering with clients.
- Conduct problem analysis and utilize troubleshooting techniques to resolve problems during and after the implementation process.
- Install/Implement out of the box and customized software solutions at client sites while achieving billable utilization, cost per billable hour, revenue per billable hour, and minimum objectives.
- Perform other technical activities such as: hardware installation, database installation, network/database troubleshooting, and training.
- Assist with multiple teams and projects ensuring that project goals are achieved according to project plans, and in accordance with project priorities.
- Supports revenue generating efforts to improve subject matter expertise and expectation setting by being a resource and participating in pre-sales activities.
- Consistently communicates progress, obstacles, and growth opportunities to the Sales (account management) team, and management team.
- Engages in regular and periodic reviews with supervisor in regards to performance and team directives.
- Participates and completes continuing education and training.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English are essential to the position.
- Demonstrate teamwork behavior.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Understands and displays a passion for customer's methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to develop and maintain effective relationships with customers, management and team members.
- Demonstrated skills in analyzing information from varying perspectives, establishing the root cause of an issue, and ability to reach a logical conclusion through the process.
- Users technology, resources and time efficiently. Learns quickly and applies current information to appropriate tasks.
- Displays a high level of energy, persistence and a positive outlook. Learns from mistakes and constructive criticism and continuously seeks ways to improve.
- Must put a high value on processes and procedures.
- Ability to handle stress while maintaining a positive attitude toward customers, team member and vendors.
- Must be comfortable in front of customers' requirements gathering, analysis, training, etc.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with existing and prospective customer personnel and vendors.
- Detailed oriented with a strong desire to provide a high level of customer service.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Must be proficient in common software office applications. i.e. Microsoft Office Professional including Visio, Project 2013/16, SharePoint
- Experience in SQL
- Experience with Scripting languages (i.e. VB script, Java script, PowerShell, Python)
- Knowledgeable of VMware, Networking, IT Security, etc.
- Medical, dental, Vision, 401(k) w/ matching program, RX, Flexible Spending, Life, AD&D, LTD, 401(k) with company match, credit union, paid holidays.
QBSI, A Xerox Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer.